Everything about your website design should work to achieve your goals for your site visitors. The architecture, the message, the flow of images and ideas should lead prospects to understand your Strategic Message and help them take the next step in the buying process.
The majority of websites do not have the right message, the right architecture, or the right design to achieve their business goals. We know how to plan, design, and develop websites that harmonize your search engine optimization, your social media campaign(s), and both your short and long-term growth strategy.
Every Element of Your Website Design Works With Your Message
Simplify: effective websites provide easy ways for people to get what they want.
Your Strategy May Include Landing Pages To Focus On Specific Services, Geographic Areas, Or Population Demographics
Most people will not sit down and read through your website. You can often gain a strategic advantage by using landing pages that allow your customers to find information that is focused on their primary interests. The landing pages messages can focus on one area of specialization and include an exclusive offer that increases your engagement and conversion rates.
Think About What You Want To Accomplish (Have A Plan Before You Start)
We recommend that you base your site plan on your Core Marketing Strategy. That way, your entire site - including the architecture, page layouts, copy and messaging, and offers all work together to optimize the user experience.
Today's websites require ongoing updating and content in order to perform well as a lead generator and communication tool. So, as we approach the completion of your website, we will help you create an effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plan. Your SEO program will help you focus your efforts to generate traffic that is most likely to become your customer.
Some of our clients are local, brick and mortar locations like surgeons, restaurants, home improvement companies, furniture or appliance stores, chiropractors, or in-person educational tutoring centers.
Other websites cater to a national or even international audience, like engineers, virtual care providers (sometimes referred to as functional medicine) practitioners, equipment manufacturers, and stores that offer products that are sold on the internet, like supplements, books, or anything that's drop-shipped.
Once we complete your site architecture plan, we will also recommend our SEO Setup Package, which includes proper tags and coding of your site, keyword research, and social media integration, if appropriate. To really have a high-performing website that generates the business you want, you should include each of these critical elements of your online presence:
- Your Market-Dominating Message: Explain what you offer in a clear, powerful way - and show customers what makes your offering better and different than your competitors, and provide examples of what they can expect when they do business with you.
- A call to action, offer, or another appropriate opportunity for qualified prospects to engage with you in the next step in the buying process.
- Rational reasons for customers to contact you and give you their contact information (through a form, an email, or a phone call).
- Clearly defined branding - make your site, your presentation, and all your communications engaging and attractive.
- Market-Dominating Core Strategy
- Website Content/Copy Writing
- Graphic Design (for branding/banners)
- Website Build and Development
- Mobile Ready Site Development
- Search Engine Optimization Setup
- Social Media
- Direct Marketing (as appropriate)
- Website Update MX (Ongoing)
- Search Engine Optimization MX
- Pre-Sale Information Package
- PPC Setup and Management
- Live Event Booth Package
- Proximity Marketing Package
- Future Client Follow Up Package
- Past Client Re-engagement Package
- New Move - Ins Package
- Radio Advertising Package
- Ad Writing Package (3 ads)
- Logo and Branding Package